Any material contained within this site is for information purposes only. Tutbury Castle reserves the right to change any information without prior notice and takes no liability for actions taken in reliance on the information on this site. For your information and convenience, Tutbury Castle will link to external sites and takes no responsibility for the content of external sites that link to or are linked from this site. Any contact or dealings with third parties is done so entirely at your own risk. Tutbury Castle is not responsible for any damage caused to your equipment due to downloading images, text, video or audio from ourselves or affiliated third parties.
This site is copyright to Tutbury Castle and all intellectual property owned or licensed to us by third party contributors may not be used, copied or distributed without our written permission. All information provided within this site is for your personal use only.
All photographs are either acknowledged or cleared for publication on this site for the use of Tutbury Castle only.
Tutbury Castle would like to thank the following for their kind permission to use the following images both in their visitors guide and on the website:
- The Utoxeter Morris for permission to use their image.
- Birmingham Archaeology for the archaeological images.
- The British Library for the plan.
- The British Museum for the images of coins.
- The National Archives for the drawing of the castle.
- The National Print Gallery for the portraits.
- L’Artillerie Légère, Victoria’s 80th Regiment and the Vikings of Middle England for the re-enactment shots.
- Richard Kelleher for the reconstruction drawings.
- Dr Roger Joy for the image of embroidery.
- Avant, Burton Daily Mail Ltd, Geoff Buxton, Judith Collison, David Child, Stephen Dodd, Terry Evans, Colin Gray.
- Photographer, Alex Mumford, Nick Starbuck, Owen Strudwick and Dr Gareth Williams for other images.
- Mr. David Ashbolt of the marquess of Winchester’s Regiment.